About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog which I hope to develop with some interesting material on ultra running both on the trails and road including reports on races and interesting training runs, views on kit and equipment as well as anything else I find of interest. I love running for adventure, opportunity and well being. Enjoy!

Monday 15 December 2008

Tarawera Ultra (New Zealand)


I just wanted to do a quick plug for a fantastic looking new trail ultra being organised by a friend of mine, Paul Charteris, in New Zealand. The Tarawera Ultra is a 50 mile trail race in the Bay of Plenty area taking place on 21 March 2009. Check it out here:

1 comment:

Paul Charteris said...

Thaaks very much for the plug Jez. One large pizza has been sent your way (I know you can eat en entire one of these in one sitting).

Cheers, Paul