About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog which I hope to develop with some interesting material on ultra running both on the trails and road including reports on races and interesting training runs, views on kit and equipment as well as anything else I find of interest. I love running for adventure, opportunity and well being. Enjoy!

Monday 4 May 2009

Keswick Mountain Festival 2009 - talk

Just in case anyone is in or around the Lake District over the next couple of weeks, I will be doing a talk at the Keswick Mountain Festival (Theatre by the Lake) on Wednesday 13th May at 7.30pm.

See the KMF website for more details: http://www.keswickmountainfestival.co.uk/look-whos-talking/jez_bragg/

The talk will cover in three races in particular - The West Highland Way Race, Ultra Trail Tour du Mont Blanc and 100km road races - as well as my general experiences of ultra running over the last couple of years, training and tips on how to tackle an ultra.

There are stacks of others talks, events and races taking place over the course of the festival which promises to be a great event for outdoors enthusiasts.

I hope to see you there.....

2 comments:

Lee Maclean said...

The pirate Subversive Runner and I had hoped to be there but WHW race daddy has other plans for us. The Cateran Trail race requires marshalls a-plenty, and we were in right(wrong) place at the right(wrong) time.
September looks more likely.

All the best, enjoy the talk.
Mrs Mac

Johnny Hall said...

Hi. Quick, unrelated question. I see you wearing the TNF Race Boa water pack thing in your photo. Since they are a pain to get hold of in shops, it's tricky to make a judgement about them.

Is there room anywhere for carrying required clothing for (long distance) fell racing? Lightweight water or windproofs.

Cheers.