About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog which I hope to develop with some interesting material on ultra running both on the trails and road including reports on races and interesting training runs, views on kit and equipment as well as anything else I find of interest. I love running for adventure, opportunity and well being. Enjoy!

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Marathon Talk

Martin Yelling & Tom Williams run a great weekly podcast via their Marathon Talk website. Check out this week's episode for an interview with me......

5 comments:

John Kynaston said...

Great picture on your header!

Was that on the UTMB?

Hippo said...

yes, very inspiring - where is it Jez?

Anonymous said...

As a rough guess, I don't think it is Jez's daily commute route to work ;-) (The day-job work that is!)

Murdo t M

ALAN LUCKER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ALAN LUCKER said...

It is Aiguille Verte in the background (4122m). My sherlock holmes investigation leads me to the conclusion it is around Le Brevent or Bal Lachat refuge. My guess is descending Le Brevent. On my spectating trip I did it twice and it is the right angle. Nice photo and well done on the win.