About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog which I hope to develop with some interesting material on ultra running both on the trails and road including reports on races and interesting training runs, views on kit and equipment as well as anything else I find of interest. I love running for adventure, opportunity and well being. Enjoy!

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Western States 100 - Running Fitness magazine article

Click here for the article I wrote earlier in the year for UK running magazine, Running Fitness, about another memorable year racing the Western States 100.

I also write a monthly column for the magazine so do check it out....

2 comments:

John Kynaston said...

Great article Jez. Really enjoyed reading it. It sounds an amazing race.

"e Brutto" said...

Yes, that was a memorable article so thanks to your nudge I don't have to reread it, it is cascading through my synapses now.